Window Server Engineer
(Sample Name) : ABC
(Sample Address): XYZ City,
Email Id: Abc@gmail.com
To obtain a challenging & responsible position of window server engineer to contribute my work experience & technical skills in order to provide the company with a solid IT support.
- An extremely driven & highly skilled with knowledge of Windows Server/Advanced server, Microsoft Active Directory & Microsoft Clustering.
- Sound Knowledge of SAN technology, MS SQL, MS Exchange & networking technology.
- Proficient in VMWare ESX/Virtualization Technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment.
- Possess Strong planning, analytical, problem solving & organizational skills.
Organization: Company Name,
Duration: May 20xx-Till Date
Designation: Window Server Engineer
- Perform regular checks on the status of servers, both hardware and software
- Handle the tasks of managing data backup of servers through the checking backup logs and file restoring process
- Responsible for handling desktop and server related issues
- Perform regular maintenance of servers through installation of software upgrades, patches and hardware upgrades
- Responsible for vendor management as well as supervision for the installation and maintenance (hardware) of servers by junior staff
- Handle the tasks of monitoring window servers, corresponding infrastructure and associated applications and take corrective action to restore service
- Execute change management activities within the Windows server O/S space during pre-defined maintenance windows
Organization: Company Name
Duration: May 20xx-June20XX
Designation: Junior Server Engineer
- Handle the tasks of providing on-site server-support as well as assist in resolving issues related to hardware, operating systems and configurations
- Assist senior level engineer in troubleshooting functions involving file/print servers and backup/storage servers
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity of various servers
- Ensure that the server security is in accordance with the established standards and best practices
- Perform responsibilities of reporting outages and document events in accordance with established procedures
Software: Exchange, SharePoint, MS System Center, MS SQL, IIS, Windows Server, Windows 7 and 8.1, Active Directory, Remedy Help Desk, Track-IT, MS Project, Visio, Sharepoint Designer, FrontPage, MS Office, Microsoft Failover Custer, Hyper-v, Confluence
Hardware: NAS, SAN, RAID, Dell and IBM servers, IBM Flex Blade chassis, HP and Xerox printers/copiers.
Network: Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, T-1, ISDN, SNMP, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, SMTP, WINS, DHCP, DNS, VPN
Security/Risk: Cisco Pix Firewall, WatchGuard Firewall, WSUS, Veritas Backup Exec, CA E-Trust, ISA Server, MS System Center Operations Manager
Telephony: Cisco CallManager VOIP, Cisco Unity Unified Messaging, Nortel PBX
CCNA Training from NetTech
CCNP(R&S) Training from NetTech
Achieved Bachelor's degree of Engineering
Language Known: Hindi, English
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.