[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Professional administrator of IT systems offering seven years’ experience with the following core functions:
- Provided technical expertise for IT network design, implementation, optimization and upgrade.
- Monitored the LAN/WAN network environment including routers, switches, firewalls, Internet access and software applications.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of [Windows servers, Cisco infrastructure] system network components.
- Performed troubleshooting and diagnosis to hardware/software network failures, and provided resolutions.
- Provided administration support, accessing network systems in their ‘root’ level.
Hardware: Cisco switches and routers, Windows Servers, Dell or HP Servers/workstations, HP Thin Clients, Apple hardware.
Software: Windows/Linux OS, MAC OS, SQL Server Enterprise, Microsoft AD, IIS and Apache
Protocols: DNS, HTTP, IMAP/POP3, SMTP, LDAP, DHCP, NAT
- Problem solving: Analytical and decision making skills.
- Team-worker: Ability to guide and work with others.
Professional Summary :
System Administrator : P&K Adv. IT Tech. Melbourne, FL 2004 – Present
Installation and Optimization:
- Installed, optimized and configured new servers and application upgrades in existing network environment as per requirements.
- Installed and configured secured environments, VPN Internet connectivity of virtualized server environment and clients.
Technical Support and Administration:
- Managed and administered Windows/Linux systems – Performed periodic maintenance, provided technical support and executed systems engineering.
- Maintained MS Exchange Server – Performed troubleshooting and provided resolutions for server problems.
- Implemented proper recovery procedures for disasters and administered user-accounts’ mailbox.
- Maintained the timely back-up of important data and management resources.
- Assisted in the timely recovery of data lost due to software crash or hardware failure.
- Conducted periodic performance tests on existing servers.
- Managed and advised the deployment of new system designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Application
- MCSA, Microsoft Certification
- CCNA, Cisco Certification
- ACSA, Apple Certified System Administrator