(Sample Name) : ABC
(Sample Address): XYZ City,
Email Id: Abc@gmail.com
To obtain a position as a Linux Administrator with XYZ Firm to contribute my work experience & technical skills in order to provide the company with a solid IT support.
• Over six years of extensive technical experience in IT industry
• Highly skilled in providing support and monitoring a business’s core IT resources
• MCSE and A+ , N+ Certified
• In depth knowledge of providing troubleshooting services for both software and hardware issues
• Able to develop and maintain system and security documentation
• Track record of collaboration with co-workers to achieve maximum efficiency and full system functionality
• Proficient in driving improvements in technology and relates procedures
XYZ Pvt Ltd,NSP,Delhi
July 20xx to Present
• Having 2.0 years of Professional Experience in Linux Administration.
• Progressively more challenging &Troubleshooting experience in the field of Information
Technology as a Linux Administrator.
• Hands on experience in Linux command line tools and having good knowledge on Linux file
• Keen interest in the IT industry as a System Administrator or any work related to Linux.
• Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
• Experience in NFS, Samba,FTP installation and configuration.
• Experienced in configuring and managing web server like Apache and Tomcat.
• Assigning Root Privileges to normal User using Sudo.
• Package Management using RPM and YUM.
• Installing and Upgrading Operating System.
• Having work experience with monitoring tools like Nagios.
• Assisted clients with technical issues, troubleshooting, installation and configuration
• Installed, changed and removed hardware in various desktop and service hub configurations
• Interacted with users in to support software and hardware transitions
➢ Installation/Configuration/Troubleshooting of Windows98, Windows 2000 server, Window 2003, Windows XP and other applications at client machines.
➢ Skilled in Installation and Troubleshooting of System hardware and peripheral devices.
➢ Installation and Configuration of Active Directory.
➢ Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of MS Office, Outlook and other applications at client end.
➢ Installation and Configuration of DHCP, DNS, Group Policy.
➢ Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Printers.
➢ OS troubleshooting and all Desktop/Laptop related problems.
➢ Good Knowledge of Desktopsupport, Troubleshooting and system related Issues.
➢ Installation of applications (MS Office, Antivirus, Patch etc.)
➢To provide end user IT support services both for operating systems and applications
➢ Identifying and solving any problems that end user faces.
Training & Certification:
ComptiaA+ Training FromNetTech
ComptiaN+ Training from NetTech
MCSE Training from NetTech
CCNA Training From NetTech
BS in Computer Science
CITY UNIVERSITY, Faridabad
Language Known: Hindi, English
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.